- How do I know I am eligible for refund?
You are eligible for refund in the following cases:
- You have bought the SIM from 10digi.com.
- You have gone through the tele-verification but the number stays inactive.
Note: Below is the process for tele-verification
When you see signals in your new mobile connection, dial 59059 from your new number. You will be directed to automated message from the operator. Follow the instructions as per the automated message. Once you complete the process, your number will be activated.
If you have purchased a fancy number, there will be no refunds.
- How much of the amount paid is refunded after order cancelation?
We have a 100% refund policy. Whatever you have paid for your SIM connection will be refunded if the order is cancelled before activation.
- What will happen if the porting request is rejected by the operator?
We will refund 100% amount in case your number porting request has been rejected by the operator, for any reason.
- How long will it take to process a refund?
Please allow 7- 10 working days for your return to be processed.
- How can I place a refund request?
To place a refund request, you can share your details on email at [email protected] or call at +91 9999-33-00-22.
- What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, you can contact our customer services team on [email protected] or give a call at +91 9999-33-00-22.
If you have already placed your order please give the details of your order and details of your enquiry for better understanding. Our customer service team is available Monday to Friday from 9AM to 6PM to assist you.
Please note: We do not accept any refunds post activation of the number.