If you’re using a phone in India today, there’s a fair chance you have an Airtel number. Airtel is one of the most popular network service providers. So, you might need to check your Airtel balance every now and then.
Moreover, Airtel provides online recharge service for its prepaid, post-paid, broadband, DTH plans in India.
In today’s time where everything has become so easy, you need not to visit any physical store for recharge or to check Airtel balance.
Probably you are looking for a few ways to check Airtel balance online. Here is a step by step guide for you to check Airtel balance.
Below listed are a few ways to check Airtel Balance.
You can check Airtel balance via USSD Code:
Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number
For Airtel data balance dial *121# and enter 5 and check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using Airtel codes.
How to check Airtel data balance via MyAirtel App?
Step 1: Download the Airtel App on your device from play store or App Store for android and iOS users respectively.
Step 2: Then, signup and login using your Airtel mobile number.
Step 3 :Now go to the ‘Services’ section (you’ll find it at the bottom left) on the app.
Step 4 :In there, you’ll find details of your active recharge, data usage, SMS balance, and more.
- The app will also show your Airtel recharge pack validity
How to check Airtel balance via Airtel self-care service?
Airtel self-care service is similar to Airtel App. Its best way if you don’t want to download an app on your smartphone.
Step 1: Go to Airtel Self-care help website or you search for Airtel Selfcare on Google.
Step 2: Then, enter your mobile number and log in using the OTP (one-time-password) sent on your mobile number.
Step 3: Once logged in, you will see a dashboard that will display your Airtel number balance. You can see the Airtel main balance and data balance on the self-care service dashboard.
How can I take an Airtel balance loan?
When your balance is over, Airtel Prepaid customers can dial *141# to take a loan balance for talk time or main balance.
How to check data balance on Airtel postpaid?
Method 1. Airtel Thanks app
- At first, you need to download the Airtel Thanks App from Play Store or App store
- Now, open the app and then find the Manage Account section and tap on “Add”
- You will see a new pop-up called Add New Connection. From there, tap on the “Postpaid” option and Enter your Mobile Number.
- Then, click “Proceed”.
- It will send an OTP on the entered mobile number.
- Once your connection is added to the Airtel Thanks App, you will be able to keep a track of your daily usage using your Airtel Postpaid balance.
In addition to the Airtel Thanks app, customers can dial *121# to check Airtel postpaid data usage.
Some toll free numbers for popular Airtel queries:
- Dial 121 to reach out to Airtel customer support
- Dial 198 for any complaints regarding your Airtel network
- Dial 1909 for activation of DND service
- Dial 123 for Airtel recharge
Planning to opt for an Airtel prepaid connection or an Airtel postpaid connection?
Order your Airtel SIM Connection from 10digi.com and get your SIM delivered in just 2 hours.
When you order your SIM connection online from 10digi.com your delivery is free and activation is instant.
Everything you need is just a click away.
Order your Airtel SIM now or port to Airtel in a few clicks.
Log on to 10digi.com NOW!