BSNL/MTNL is one connection that has attained our trust since years. With its best in class service in voice and amazing data speed, BSNL/ MTNL connection has attained a good market share.
If you are willing to buy a BSNL connection but its their long activation time that is stopping you then here is the perfect solution. You can simply get a BSNL connection delivered at your home in just 2 hours with 10digi.com.
At 10digi, you can enjoy the fastest activation process of BSNL connection and get your SIM activated within 24 hours (which may take a few days if you do it from outside).
So, if you are planning to get a new BSNL prepaid connection or willing to port to BSNL/MTNL then 10digi is the fastest and a smooth way to get BSNL connection.
To know how to port to BSNL or get new BSNL prepaid connection, follow the steps below:
1. Log on to 10digi.com and select prepaid as an option if you want new prepaid connection or choose port number if you wish to port number online.
2. Choose the operator that you wish to buy, for example if you wish to port to BSNL/buy a new BSNL connection then choose BSNL as your operator.
3. Select the plan that you wish to buy for your BSNL connection. *The plan you select is the FRC value of your new connection. You can avail the benefits of this plan like calling and data benefits. At 10digi.com, you only have to pay for the selected plan cost. There are no extra/hidden charges.
4. Once you have selected the plan, all you need to do is fill in your delivery information and select the delivery time.
The SIM will be delivered at your location within 2 hours of your order.
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind for successful activation of your SIM connection. These rules are mandated by TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India):
- At the time of delivery of SIM connection, the person on whose name the SIM card is issued needs to be present at the location along with a valid proof of identity.
- In case of MNP (Mobile Number Portability), you should have generated a valid UPC (Unique Porting Code) so as to port your number.
The steps to generate a UPC is as follows:
SMS: PORT<space><mobile number> and send it to 1900.
Example: “PORT 9876543210” to 1900.
- Before porting the number, one needs to ensure that he has spent at least 90 days with the same network.
- All the dues with previous operator should be paid in advance in case of postpaid connection along with extra payment for porting period in order to avoid any kind of rejection.
Once you have successfully received the SIM connection, the delivery person will help you complete registration activities. Thus, there is no paperwork that you have to go through. 10digi manages the work for you.
All you need to do to activate your number is dial the below mentioned numbers depending on your telecom operator. You can dial these once you receive signals on your mobile number.
Please note: In case of new BSNL prepaid connection, activation time is 24 hours.
In case you port to BSNL, activation time is 3 days.
Here are the activation numbers:
BSNL : 1503
To get your BSNL connection/ port to BSNL or any other mobile operator like Airtel/ Jio/ Vodafone and Idea, log on to 10digi.com.
Enjoy free delivery in just 2 hours.
You can also choose from other products like fancy numbers, mobile accessories and more. Log on to 10digi.com.